In my new blog, I will follow the 4 major North American sports: basketball, baseball, hockey, and sometimes football, which is why it is 4 Sports Now and Then. Today, I will cover the NHL and NBA playoffs. Last night, the surprise Predators beat the Blues 4-3. Nashville swept the Blackhawks in Round 1. Being a Bruins fan, I was very happy about that. I hope they go far. Last night, P.K. Subban scored a goal and two assists on the anniversary of his first playoff performance. Nashville has a very good chance of advancing.The Oilers beat the Ducks 5-3. The Oilers have a lot of young talent, especially in Connor McDavid. Last night though, Adam Larsson and Leon Draisaitti were the heroes. Larsson scored two goals and Draisaitti had a goal and three assists. On the other side of the bracket, the New York Rangers will face the Ottawa Senators. I am rooting for the Rangers, because the Senators beat the Bruins. If New York could beat the Eastern Conference champion Canadians, than they can...
Popular posts from this blog
Right now, the last NBA Round 1 match up is ending. The Jazz are beating the Clippers 58-44 in the third in a Game 7 that will determine who will go home for the summer, and who will move on only to go home after the Warriors quickly dispose of them. I am rooting for Utah. It is nice to see them being successful. It is true though, that if they or the Clippers move on, they won't stand a chance against the hist...
Comments
Post a Comment