Right now, the last NBA Round 1 match up is ending. The Jazz are beating the Clippers 58-44 in the third in a Game 7 that will determine who will go home for the summer, and who will move on only to go home after the Warriors quickly dispose of them. I am rooting for Utah. It is nice to see them being successful. It is true though, that if they or the Clippers move on, they won't stand a chance against the hist...
Popular posts from this blog
In my new blog, I will follow the 4 major North American sports: basketball, baseball, hockey, and sometimes football, which is why it is 4 Sports Now and Then. Today, I will cover the NHL and NBA playoffs. Last night, the surprise Predators beat the Blues 4-3. Nashville swept the Blackhawks in Round 1. Being a Bruins fan, I was very happy about that. I hope they go far. Last night, P.K. Subban scored a goal and two assists on the anniversary of his first playoff performance. Nashville has a very good chance of advancing.The Oilers beat the Ducks 5-3. The Oilers have a lot of young talent, especially in Connor McDavid. Last night though, Adam Larsson and Leon Draisaitti were the heroes. Larsson scored two goals and Draisaitti had a goal and three assists. On the other side of the bracket, the New York Rangers will face the Ottawa Senators. I am rooting for the Rangers, because the Senators beat the Bruins. If New York could beat the Eastern Conference champion Canadians, than they can...
Comments
Post a Comment